Megaflex Ltd was established in 1996 and has developed an excellent reputation for quality and reliability. We are based in Southwell, Nottinghamshire and offer an extensive range of flexible tubes and hoses for many applications.
- Reinforced PVC Hoses and unreinforced PVC tube for general industrial air and water.
- Nylon Tubing for oil lines, petrol tank breather pipes, greasing sheaths, pneumatic controls, bleed lines, brake controls and lubrication lines.
- Polyurethane Tubing for pneumatic control systems..
- PTFE Tubing is a remarkable material. It is virtually inert to all known chemicals & solvents, has excellent non-stick properties and enjoys a wide temperature range from –200ºC up to 300ºC making it ideal for applications such as semiconductor manufacture, water monitoring, gas analysis and specialist fluid handling.
- Silicone Tube and hose has good physical stability, is naturally translucent, odourless, tasteless and inert with good resistance to ozone, UV and a wide range of chemicals. It is soft and highly flexible with good resistance to extremes of temperature making it repeatedly autoclavable and suited to medical, pharmaceutical and biotechnical industries.
- Rubber long length and mandrel built hoses, by the metre, reinforced with fibre or wire for both pressure and suction applications.
Please visit our 'CATALOGUE' pages by clicking the 'catalogue' button above for full product specifications.